MSP INSIGHT - WEB SUPPORT APPLICATION
The Mobile service platform MSP is supported by the MSP Insight web application, which gives mobile support an additional dimension of efficiency.
Which processes are included in your business?
Check out how our Mobile Service Platform can be used.
MSP Insight can be used also as a report creating tool, for the reports that are constructed during the usage of MSP application. Individual reports can be allocated under various categories (by time, by username, by the label of the process or its status) and then exported into any optional format (PDF, MS Word and Excel).
The usage of web application makes it easier for a user to construct reports and manage analysis to review the performance of each individual field worker. This includes specter of information from the location where the work was completed to a detailed review of data, including images and graphic representation.
MSP Insight enables administration of the MPS environment, where the user is able to manage following parameters:
Check out how Mobile Service Platform is used by different companies:
Business back-end environment
- pricing policy.
- Tracking the movement of mobile devices (in cases where this is required or justified),
- Display of location of executed business processes.
- KPI reports and performance of the executed assignments,
- display of the executed tasks,
- setting criteria for report preparation,
- export and printing of reports.
- Assignment planning,
- adding detour routes,
- managing the task execution plan.
- Managing the tax register,
- tax register overview.
- Preparation, uploading and updating of mobile documentation.