MSP Smart Keg Manager
MSP Smart Keg Manager is an asset tracking solution developed by i-Rose ltd. It optimizes a complete set of business processes in the beverage industry. Full-scale asset tracking significantly reduces costs and improves traceability and customer satisfaction.
MSP Smart Keg Manager allows you to track and manage beverage dispensing and cooling equipment, as well as the beer kegs throughout their complete life cycle.
Modern breweries have tens or hundreds of thousands of beer kegs and bottle crates in circulation; managing such a large set of containers easily becomes challenging. By using MSP beer kegs and bottle crates are tracked more precisely and transparently than ever before.
Furthermore, the whole marketing channels become transparent since real time production, sales and consumption data are available at any time.
With MSP you gain access to all the information about the business processes from production, maintenance and sales up to distribution channels and consumption points.
MSP improves draft beer quality, frequency of claims drops to a minimum and stocks of beer kegs are optimized. The solution is integrated with ERP and CRM systems (SAP, NAV/Dynamics Helios and others).
If the software represents the nerve system of the MSP Smart Keg Manager, then the tracking sensors are its antennas. The system employs:
- RFID, BARCODE (SSCC) stationary and mobile sensors
- Optical sensors
The stationary sensors are intended to track the kegs within the production and warehousing of the beer producer – the solution involves warehouse operations and the tracking of assets throughout the production processes of refilling and maintenance.
Mobile sensors provide information of the status in field. They are also used for retail / field sales and beer dispenser service network.
Specially designed microdevices are intended for tracking beverage consumption. A special upgrade of dispenser tracking enables measuring the liquid poured and the temperature of the liquid, both with respect to the type and amount of liquid. Such sensors are also able to identify the type of beer keg connected to the individual dispensing point.
Beverage Container Life Cycle
- Following the empty containers and casks from the production line to the point of sale and consumption
- Traceability throughout the production line, each step identifies the container and logs the data:
- Entrance identification
- Quality control of the empty containers
- Handling the maintenance cycles
- Leaking control
- Weighing the containers
- Distribution, identifying the containers being loaded for:
- Large distributors
- Retail sales
- Retail sales
- Delivery notes
- Accepting payments and invoicing
- Identifying containers being delivered and empty containers being returned
- Identifying each container/keg
- Measuring the temperature
- Measuring the consumption related to the time of the day
- In-time delivery and maintenance
- Allowing the in-time delivery of full containers and kegs
- Maintenance cycles of the beverage dispenser based on the exact consumption data