HOW CAN MSP HELP WITH YOUR COMPANY’S GROWTH?
The Mobile Service Platform user can independently plan routes, visits, and tasks in the application, or you can assign mentioned plans to them via the interface. Field employees also have the following data and functions:
- details of the customer or workplace,
- details of the articles and used assets,
- setting a date for a visit,
- conducting surveys,
- signature capture, data outline and printing the data of completed tasks,
- transfer of completed tasks.
COMMUNICATION BETWEEN EMPLOYEES
In order to increase the efficiency on the field, MSP enables the communication between employees. It runs through short messages in the application, and you can choose from a variety of communication options: group messaging, messaging between departments and communication between employees in the field and at the company’s headquarters.
MOBILE ACCESS TO DOCUMENTATION
The MDA mobile documentation user interface (Mobile Data Access) allows field workers to access technical and marketing documentation.
With the MDA interface, the user has access to:You can customize access to the documentation according to the assigned user rights. With the help of the user interface, employees can also load the documentation on the field. Finding documentation in the MDA is easy. You can search by entering the search box or via a barcode. You can send the documentation via e-mails directly into the MDA.
- advertising documentation (catalogs, leaflets, videos, presentations in PPT form),
- technical documentation,
- service documentation (service manuals),
- internal information of users.
CATALOGS AND DATA ABOUT COSTUMERS, PRODUCTS AND ASSETS
Information about customers:
- Basic information: name, address, phone numbers, e-mail, limit, blocking.
- Information about the past client activities: visits, orders.
- Planned, realized tasks and visits.
- Customized payment policy of each customer.
- Open items, a list of recent payments.
- Link to navigation.
- You can filter the list by: name, sales area, next scheduled visit and user distance.
- Basic information: title and ID of the product, selling price, purchase price, price with tax.
- Connection with the MDA application – access to product catalogs and technical documentation.
- Description and photo of the article.
- Classification by trademarks or other groups.
- Overview of inventories across all warehouses and possibility of own warehouse.
- Keeping records of inter-warehouse product movement.
- Identifying articles by code register and barcode.
- Adapted pricing policy for determining discounts by individual product groups.
- An assortment of items related to customer or location.
- Basic information: name, ID, description and a barcode of the asset.
- Category of assets.
- The stock of assets (in the warehouse and on the vehicle).
- Overview of history data of work orders (the last 10 orders).
- Date of asset description.
MSP provides you with non-cash or cash payments on the field. The solution is in line with tax register legislation. When overviewing your invoice, you have the option to completely avoid paper operations. You can send it to the customer and your e-mail address (to the pre-scheduled e-mail address or via an entry in the MSP). If you wish, you can also print an invoice in the field. We equip your invoice with your logo and other important information.
The MSP works on Android OS devices, enabling the use of numerous devices from larger smartphones, tablets to industrial personal digital assistants (PDAs). With the Bluetooth connection, you can easily connect additional hardware (printers, barcode readers).
AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT SENDING VIA EMAIL
MSP allows you to use a solution i.e. reporting generator. Your MSP clients receive a notice of termination of the service at the time it was concluded. An example of using a generator for reporting at a service: The technician in MSP completes a work order, indicating the performed procedures, consumed material and any other data. Upon completion, he makes a snapshot of the status and asks the customer to sign it. When all the information is entered, the key person receives the electronic confirmation in PDF or another format on his e-mail address. The reporting generator can be integrated into all areas of MSP application.
IMPLEMENTATION OF BUSINESS PROCESSES (WORKFLOW)
The MSP environment supports the execution of any fieldwork and business processes. The latter can be easily edited, prepared and distributed among MSP users. Regarding the implementation and monitoring of mobile processes, MSP is fully adaptable to your company’s requirements. MSP provides with a content verification of the data, for the necessary back-end checks and calculations. It also provides for the generation of all relevant supporting documents: recommendations, offers, contracts, delivery notes, record, competition list and sales documentation, tax register, presentation of a representative …
DETERMINATION OF THE LOCATION
The MSP Insight environment basically provides:
- Display of the location where each task or service is performed.
- Performance overview per user at the selected time interval.
- Geo-fencing – upgrading with geolocation data with warnings of deviations from the designated locations, reports on deviations, and the option of automatically calculating mileage.
- Tracking movement on the field.