HOW CAN MSP HELP WITH YOUR COMPANY’S GROWTH?
Field service engineers gain:
- Reliable tool for the field services
- Real-time data (for field service engineers and back-office)
- Online and offline
- Details of the client and location at all times,
- Articles and assets information,
- Time stamp and geo location
- Signature capture
- Photo capture
In order to increase the efficiency on the field, MSP enables the communication between employees in the field and and in the back-office. One can choose between a variety of communication options: group messaging, messaging between departments and communication between employees in the field and at the company’s headquarters.
Since all the data is transparent, work flows faster and field service engineers are more efficient.
With the MDA interface, the user has access to:
- Advertising documentation (catalogs, leaflets, videos, presentations in PPT form).
- Technical documentation.
- Service documentation (service manuals).
- Internal information of users.
You can customize access to the documentation according to the assigned user rights. With the help of the user interface, employees can also load the documentation on the field.
Finding documentation in the MDA is easy. You can search by entering the search box or via a barcode.
You can send the documentation via e-mails directly into the MDA.
Asset management, Articles and Clients
- Basic information: name, address, contact person, phone numbers, e-mail, limit, blocking.
- Information on the past activities (visits, orders etc.).
- Customized payment policy by clients
- Link to navigation.
- Basic information: title and ID of the product, selling price, purchase price, price + VAT etc.
- MDA – access to product catalogues and technical documentation.
- Article description
- Classification (trademarks, groups etc.)
- Stock control + insight
- Identifying articles by code register and barcode.
- Adapted pricing policy for determining discounts by individual product groups.
- An assortment of items related to customer or location.
- Basic information: name, ID, description and a barcode of the asset.
- Category of assets.
History of Events
Field service engineers have insight into previous orders and tasks that involved a specific client. Due to data transparency, they are more efficient when facing more complex problems and can provide a better customer experience.
Reports via E-mail
- Display of the location where each task or service is performed.
- Performance overview per user at the selected time interval.
- Geo-fencing – upgrading with geolocation data with warnings of deviations from the designated locations, reports on deviations, and the option of automatically calculating mileage.
- Tracking movement on the field.